Watch Blade Runner 2049 New Trailer.
Ryan Gosling tweeted yesterday at teaser for an upcoming Blade Runner 2049 new trailer. The full trailer debuted today on ABC’s Good Morning America. The movie is directed by Denis Villeneuve (Arrival, Prisoners, Incendies, Sicario), from a screenplay by Hampton Fancher (Blade Runner 1982) and Michael Green (Logan, Green Lantern). Blade Runner 2049 – one of the most anticipated movies this year – is starring Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Jared Leto, Ana de Armas (War Dogs), Barkhad Abdi (Captain Phillips), and Robin Wright (House of Cards).
Read more at:
- Disney Reveals The Cast of Their Live-Action Aladdin.
- Watch The Glass Castle New Trailer Starring Brie Larson
About directing the movie, Denis Villeneuve said:
“I know that every single fan will walk into the theater with a baseball bat. I’m aware of that and I respect that, and it’s okay with me because it’s art. Art is risk, and I have to take risks. It’s gonna be the biggest risk of my life but I’m okay with that. For me it’s very exciting… It’s just so inspiring, I’m so inspired. I’ve been dreaming to do sci-fi since I was 10 years old, and I said ‘no’ to a lot of sequels. I couldn’t say ‘no’ to Blade Runner 2049 (2017). I love it too much, so I said, ‘Alright, I will do it and give everything I have to make it great.’”
The first movie, Blade Runner released in 1982, is from director Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer. The movie was nominated for 2 Oscars: Best Art Direction and Best Visual Effects. And one Golden Globe for Best Original Score. At the Box Office Blade Runner grossed more than $32 Million ($92 Million adjusted for inflation).
- Synopsis: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
- Director: Denis Villeneuve.
- Cast: Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Robin Wright, Dave Bautista, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Jared Leto, Mackenzie Davis, Carla Juri., Barkhad Abdi, and David Dastmalchian.
- Release Date: October 6th, 2017.
- Genre: Science Fiction and Thriller.
- Blade Runner 2049 First Trailer.
Watch Blade Runner 2049 New Trailer Below: